WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I am so pleased that you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you will enjoy reading my book reviews. If you would be interested in reviewing books on your own blog, check out the links for litfuse and Booksneeze.



Thursday, November 3, 2011

WOMEN OF FAITH - ROCHESTER, NY

Well, here we are, my daughter and I, resting in our hotel room in Henrietta, NY. We are looking forward to our first Women of Faith event. We are expecting that the Blue Cross Arena will be filled with like-minded women, praising God through music and drama, and being challenged in our faith by some great speakers. We told the front desk clerk that we were here for a women's event, and he asked if it was Women of Faith! He said that was really a big deal. For sure, it WILL be!

I will write more tomorrow.

I received two free tickets from Thomas Nelson Publishers, sponsors of Women of Faith. I blog for them as a part of their Booksneeze program.

No comments:

Post a Comment