WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I am so pleased that you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you will enjoy reading my book reviews. If you would be interested in reviewing books on your own blog, check out the links for litfuse and Booksneeze.



Monday, April 12, 2010

ENCOURAGING ONE ANOTHER

How thrilled I was recently when some details came together for my story! I made a discovery that an idea I wanted to include in the story fit perfectly. I am now waiting to hear back from someone who would be great to interview. I could then check on some further details. It is an exciting time of learning, personal growth and discovery.

I have been helped a great deal through reading various facebook posts and blogs from other Christian writers. What enouragement! It is this sharing of a common purpose as Christians that brings us together, as we desire to glorify Christ through our writing. May He always be priority #1 in all our lives, no matter what our calling is.
Let us strive to be the best we can be, through the Spirit's enabling and daily grace. He is worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment