WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I am so pleased that you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you will enjoy reading my book reviews. If you would be interested in reviewing books on your own blog, check out the links for litfuse and Booksneeze.



Monday, April 12, 2010

INTERVIEWS AND RESEARCH

I am well into the writing process, and am enjoying it immensely. Ideas flood my mind, especially at night.

Recently, I met a man who is willing to be interviewed. I am looking forward to meeting with him. It is one thing to read "After the bombing, the children gathered schrapnel", and entirely another to have someone say, "I am famous for my collection of schrapnel. My favourite is a piece covered in blood." This man was a nine year old boy at the time of the London Blitz, and seen through his eyes, the war had a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment