WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I am so pleased that you have stopped by for a visit. I hope you will enjoy reading my book reviews. If you would be interested in reviewing books on your own blog, check out the links for litfuse and Booksneeze.



Saturday, October 26, 2013

I am starting a new blog post, Lynn's Books and Blogs. It will chronicle my writing journey. my new book, ENCOUNTERING THE GOD OF WHOLENESS, tells of my healing journey. In it I share the importance of wholeness of body, soul and spirit.

This isn't a human story; it is a God story. It never leaves any doubt that God has our wholeness in mind. The book has an emphasis on progress even after the day of healing. It takes Gods out of the past and makes it a moment-by-moment reality.

Today's miracle stories often promote a person or a powerful event. What sets this miracle story apart? It promotes the God of scripture from first to last. Excerpted from endorsement by Rev. Ian Havercroft.

1 comment:

  1. New book due to be released by Dec. 9 or sooner. Keep tuned for further details.

    ReplyDelete